close
Do you like trackitt?
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for multiple tickers per page!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for right-to-left languages!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for loading content via an RSS feed!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has an optional fade effect between items!
  • New updates have been made to jQuery News Ticker! Check below for more details!
  • jQuery News Ticker is now compatible with jQuery 1.3.2! See below for further details and for latest download.
  • Further updates to jQuery News Ticker are coming soon!

Member Profile: Actcs (19 posts)

Advertisement    
 
Hello, I'm Actcs (report this user)
I am from India
I last logged in on 10 Feb 2017
I have been a member since 17 Feb 2016
I have added 19 posts in trackitt forums
I added my last post on 09 Feb 2017
Actcs's Immigration Cases
 
H-1B case: Approved in 212 days (118 days more than average)   (0 comments)
User: Actcs Nationality: India
Application Type:extensionService Center:Vermont
Processing Type:regularApplication Filed:11 Jul 2016
USCIS Received Date:13 Jul 2016Receipt Number:EAC16206
RFE Received?:noRFE Received Date:
Reason for RFE:RFE Replied Date:
Application Status:approvedApproval/Denial Date:08 Feb 2017
TN Status:Most Recent LUD:
Total Processing Time:212 daysDays Elapsed:
Case Added to Tracker: 06 Jan 2017 Last Updated: 09 Feb 2017
Notes: Approved in regular at Vermont
Actcs's Posts
Posted in H-1B Forum on 09 Feb 2017
Topic: H1b extension processing time - Vermont

You cannot pay for your H1b but you can pay for premium. It's 1225 $ and it is absolutely legal. The point of making it premium is to expedite , so if anyway you are planning to go for it, you should do it when you are filing , that way by April, you will have your extension in hand.
And I would suggest to file it in premium so that no new laws can affect you as seldom they act retroactively.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 09 Feb 2017
Topic: H1b extension processing time - Vermont

This is my 2nd extension. i94 expired on 30th Sep 2016. Filed on 13th July 2016. Approved on 8th Feb 2017. VSC. Regular. Dont know till how long they have given even though we have petitioned for mid 2019, will get to know about it in a week or 2.
My last Extension was approved on 31st March 2016, and they gave till 30th Sep 2016. Keeping fingers crossed this time.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 09 Feb 2017
Topic: H1b extension processing time - Vermont

You can pay for premium yourself.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 26 Jan 2017
Topic: H1B extension while Amendment is in pending

There is absolutely no risk, my wife had petition for client A, then filed amendment for client B and came here with Amendment receipt notice. Then she applied for extension while amendment was still pending. First amendment was approved, and then after a few months, her extension was also approved till mid 2019
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 19 Jan 2017
Topic: Visa Stamping rejected Today - Please HELP

For cases like this, all H1bs are suffering.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 26 Oct 2016
Topic: H1b amendment processing time?

my wife had h1b for texas valid till 30th sep 2016, filed amendment for sfo and traveled with receipt, her extension was filed in Sep. So now, both 1st amendment and extension pending in regular.
She needs to move to NJ now for another client preferably in January 2017, how should we go about it, do we file another amendment? or the previous 2 needs to be approved first before filing the 2nd one? Also in case of an RFE for the extension, will it not be a problem if she is working based on 2nd amendment, whereas extension was filed for SFO?
kindly guide if anyone has any such experience.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 19 Oct 2016
Topic: Amendment & extension pending, can another amendment be made?

bumping up
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 13 Oct 2016
Topic: Amendment & extension pending, can another amendment be made?

Does anyone have any advice for this?
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 11 Oct 2016
Topic: Amendment & extension pending, can another amendment be made?

My wife had an H1b till Sep 30 2016 for Texas, in June 2016 she filed and amendment for SFO and traveled with the amendment receipt, in September her extension has been applied. In January 2017, a position is opening up in my project in NJ, can she again file an amendment again while her 1st amendment and extension is pending?
Also what if:
1. SHe gets an RFE on 1st amendment- does she have to reply to it?
2. She gets an RFE for extension, what details should she reply back with, project in SFO, or project if she gets in NJ?
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 11 Oct 2016
Topic: H1b amendment processing time?

My wife had an H1b till Sep 30 2016 for Texas, in June 2016 she filed and amendment for SFO and traveled with the amendment receipt, in September her extension has been applied. In January 2017, a position is opening up in my project in NJ, can she again file an amendment again while her 1st amendment and extension is pending?
Also what if:
1. SHe gets an RFE on 1st amendment- does she have to reply to it?
2. She gets an RFE for extension, what details should she reply back with, project in SFO, or project if she gets in NJ?
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 11 Sep 2016
Topic: H1b extension processing time - Vermont

Okay, I have a question, my wife working for TCS had visa for Texas, then her amendment was filed for SFO on June 2016 and she traveled with the receipt. Her visa is expiring this 30th Sept. Extension has also been filed. In January, we have a position for her in NJ where I work, can we file an amendment again while her 1st amendment and extension are in processing?
As per TCS, we cant file the extension in premium as long as the first amendment is not approved, and we cant make the 1st amendment premium out of pocket also as per them, can anyone advose?
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 14 Apr 2016
Topic: Wife with H1b Visa in India

RIght, thanks so much, so the trick is not to resign but to be on leave, and H1b will not be revoked, while on leave get H1 transferred and then resign .
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 14 Apr 2016
Topic: Wife with H1b Visa in India

Thanks everyone for your immense help!
She has a visa stamped from TCS, time is running out for me TCS will not send anyone onsite if less than 2 months is remaining on their visa, so it's 31st July.
I confirmed with immigration team here, they dont do change of status from h4 to H1, if requirement comes, she needs to go back to India, get a new petition ( cap exempt) and come back.

I am wondering if she can come here on h4 and some other company can other than TCS can file for her.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 12 Apr 2016
Topic: Wife with H1b Visa in India

I am on H1b for last 3 years and was recently extended. I work for TCS and my wife is also in TCS. She got her H1 valid till Sep 30 2016 but seems like she will not be travelling as she has a constraint to come to my location and we cant find any openings here. Due to family pressure, it's imperative to stay together.

I had a question, can I again apply for H4 for her? What happens to her H1 then? Can it be later revived/extended under cap exemption?
Anyone has any experience with this?
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 15 Mar 2016
Topic: H1b extension processing time - Vermont

Hi Guys, Am still in rfe and responding to it.

But I have a query from my friend.
He needs to know where his H4 approved notice be sent? His was filed on 24th July and got approved today. In the meantime, just a few days back he changed his home address and his wife traveled back to India.
Now the question is where will his H4 approved document be sent and is there anyway to send it to his present address now?
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 23 Feb 2016
Topic: H1b extension processing time - Vermont

I have also got RFE on 15th of this month ( in regular) and am yet to know what documents are required.
By client letter , what exactly do they need in the client letter? Is there any format and exactly what do they need to write?
If by chance the clients dont have a policy to give client letters, what should be done?
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 18 Feb 2016
Topic: H1b extension processing time - Vermont

Also, can anyone suggest here, i am reading that if by chance extension gets denied, the whole stay after visa expiry will be illegal, in most forums I am seeing if it is 180+ days after visa expiry and extension is denied, then one can banned from US for 3-10 years.
Shouldnt it be 240 as we are allowed to stay for 240 days after expiry and go back in case we dont get any response?
Or in case a denial takes place, the 180 day rule takes precedence? My visa expired on 30th sep, and I have got an RFE yesterday, 180 days is 27th March, and 240 is May 28th. In case the 180 day rule is in place, I will try to leave US before March 27th.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 18 Feb 2016
Topic: H1b extension processing time - Vermont

Not yet, just saw it online, I really cant comprehend what document they can ask for, I provided everything and my colleagues with the same set are getting approved,I believe it depends on the officer handling the particular case..

Okay, realistically asking, have we ever seen extensions getting denied post RFE?
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 17 Feb 2016
Topic: H1b extension processing time - Vermont

Extension filed on 9th July, today on 17th Feb, saw RFE, I dont know how much frustrating this can get, My visa expired on Sep 30 , not sure still what documents they need.
does anyone have an idea how long it takes to get RFE cleared ( if they clear that is )? Is it advisable to go for premium now so that a decision can be obtained atleast before May 27th? ( last day of the 240 days)
Looking for your advise
I don't like this postI like this post