close
Do you like trackitt?
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for multiple tickers per page!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for right-to-left languages!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for loading content via an RSS feed!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has an optional fade effect between items!
  • New updates have been made to jQuery News Ticker! Check below for more details!
  • jQuery News Ticker is now compatible with jQuery 1.3.2! See below for further details and for latest download.
  • Further updates to jQuery News Ticker are coming soon!

Member Profile: Maverick2012 (3 posts)

Advertisement    
 
Hello, I'm Maverick2012 (report this user)
I am from India
I last logged in on 15 Jan 2018
I have been a member since 03 Jun 2012
I have added 3 posts in trackitt forums
I added my last post on 12 Jan 2018
Maverick2012's Posts
Posted in H-1B Forum on 12 Jan 2018
Topic: H1b amendment processing time?

Please help me clarifying the question -

My employer filed for new LCA and H1-B amendment, for a new project, in regular processing when my current project is over; H1-B amendment receipt is yet to come. But, now, the client is delaying the joining date..it may be delayed by 3 to 4 weeks than what is mentioned in the amendment documentation. Would there be an issue with my situation? What should I do?
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in I-765 (EAD) Forum on 05 Jun 2012
Topic: Multiple Labor Petitions for a GC

Thanks For quick response!!
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in I-765 (EAD) Forum on 03 Jun 2012
Topic: Multiple Labor Petitions for a GC

Can some one help me providing the inputs on the following case?

a) Already have I-140 approved petition based on EB3 category with company A. Now, looking to move into consulting with a Big Company B, which is ready to apply for my Green card in EB2 category in 12 months once I join them. I am also getting another offer from a small consulting company C, which is ready to apply my GC in EB2 as a future employer if i am willing to join them once the labor is approved.

Given the situation, can I have multiple labor petitions with different employers? if it's feasible, how should I approach this situation?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
I don't like this postI like this post