close
Do you like trackitt?
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for multiple tickers per page!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for right-to-left languages!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for loading content via an RSS feed!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has an optional fade effect between items!
  • New updates have been made to jQuery News Ticker! Check below for more details!
  • jQuery News Ticker is now compatible with jQuery 1.3.2! See below for further details and for latest download.
  • Further updates to jQuery News Ticker are coming soon!

Member Profile: rajeshonly (59 posts)

Advertisement    
 
Hello, I'm rajeshonly (report this user)
I am from India
I last logged in on 22 May 2017
I have been a member since 02 Feb 2011
I have added 59 posts in trackitt forums
I added my last post on 22 May 2017
rajeshonly's Immigration Cases
 
I-485 case: Pending for 808 days (144 days more than average)   (0 comments)
User: rajeshonly Nationality: India
Country of Chargeability:IndiaApplicant Type:primary
Service Center:NebraskaCategory:EB2
Priority Date:19 Feb 2009Application Filed:02 Nov 2015
USCIS Received Date:09 Nov 2015USCIS Notice Date:
USCIS Receipt Number:I-140/485 Filing:non-concurrent
I-140 Processing Type:premiumI-140 Approval Date:
First Fingerprint Date:Second Fingerprint Date:
RFE Received?:noRFE Received Date:
Reason for RFE:RFE Replied Date:
Case Transferred to:Transfer Date:
Name Check Status:Name Check Approval Date:
I-485 Status:pendingI-485 Approval/Denial Date:
Card Production Ordered:Card Received Date:
EAD Applied?:yesAP Applied?:yes
EAD Approval Date:06 Jan 2016AP Approval Date:
EAD Received:12 Jan 2016AP Received:
Time to Get EAD Approval:65 daysTime to Get AP Approval:
Time to Get Fingerprinting Done:Total Time to Get GC:
Most Recent LUD:Days Elapsed:807 days
Experience:
Case Added to Tracker: 18 Jan 2016 Last Updated: 15 Jan 2017
Notes:

PERM case: Approved in 225 days (10 days less than average)   (0 comments)
User: rajeshonly Nationality: India
Priority Date:06 Jan 2015Category:EB2
Audit Received?:noAudit Received Date:
Reason for Audit:Audit Replied Date:
Application Status:approvedApproval/Denial Date:19 Aug 2015
Total Processing Time:225 daysDays Elapsed:
Case Added to Tracker: 13 Jun 2015 Last Updated: 20 Aug 2015
Notes: PD - 01/06/15 Number - A-14343-3**** Got it approved today... All the best to others.

H-1B case: Approved in 5 days (89 days less than average)   (0 comments)
User: rajeshonly Nationality: India
Application Type:extensionService Center:California
Processing Type:premiumApplication Filed:28 Jan 2011
USCIS Received Date:31 Jan 2011Receipt Number:WAC1108******
RFE Received?:noRFE Received Date:
Reason for RFE:RFE Replied Date:
Application Status:approvedApproval/Denial Date:02 Feb 2011
TN Status:NoneMost Recent LUD:
Total Processing Time:5 daysDays Elapsed:
Case Added to Tracker: 03 Feb 2011 Last Updated: 03 Feb 2011
Notes:
rajeshonly's Posts
1 2 3 Next »
Posted in I-485 Forum on 22 May 2017
Topic: Need to make a decision-Move to Canada or stay put (EB2, 2010)

Not to demoralize you but here are my comments with respect to mine & my colleagues experience.

a) Unless you have fully researched the job situation YOURSELF in Canada, do not even think of going there.
I have 2 close friends & a colleague who told me about the terrible job market over there.
If you think you could go there and get a job in 6-8 months, you should have tons of patience my friend.
Because you said you have been working for last 13 years in US and for someone working for so long, It is close
to impossible to sit idle and search for a job, without even hope of getting one.
You may then terribly feel sad about your decision and start showing that at your family.

b) If your PD is 2010 July, then you are talking about 4-5 more years to get EAD (not GC).
It is bit long but I believe it is much much better option than relocating to Canada.
Once you are on EAD, believe me, you would get tons of options in switching/finding new jobs.

Now, let me give you one more option if you are interested and ready to take risk.
If you have 400K as an equity in your house, try to think about EB5.
You may loose 100-150K with all the lawyer fee, real estate broker fee & other risks, but you will get what you waited for.
You can always ear that 150K later.
If I were you, I would either choose EB5 option OR option (b).

If you still don't like either of these options, go to your home country and change the process to CP.
You will definitely get a good job, good pay and good life.
It is definitely better than going to countries like - Canada, UK, New Zealand etc etc just because they offer PR.
Their job market is peanuts compared to US and that's why people float to US.
Hope you being here for 13 years would make a better decision.
All the very best.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 03 May 2017
Topic: Infosys to Hire 10,000

FYI - TCS stopped recruiting H1 long long ago.
They do have people coming here on H1 from offshore but they stopped direct recruitment of H1 in US.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 03 May 2017
Topic: H1B Transfer - Urgent

I seriously doubt the ability of immigration team of employer B asking you to join even before the receipt # is ready.
No genuine company would ever even think of doing that, forget about a big company.
Talk to them and also talk to 3rd party lawyers and take their opinion before even considering to join the employer B without receipt number.

And I believe you are already aware of the risks involved with joining on receipt number, hence I do not want to comment on it.
Wish you all the very best.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 03 May 2017
Topic: H1B market down in US

When was the last time you searched for a new contract ? It must be at the least an year ago ?

There is a huge difference in the situation for those looking for contracts on H1.
Unless you are ready to work for $50-$55 and ready to relocate anywhere in US every 6 months to 1 year, It is pretty hard to find a contract on H1. Even If someone is ready for the above scenario, the situation very tight.
And It doesn't matter how skilled you are, when the employer doesn't even want to consider you for the interview.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 02 May 2017
Topic: Infosys to Hire 10,000

No impact to H1B because they have already stopped hiring H1B's a while ago (at the least of 4-6 months I know of).
If you look at any of their latest job ad, they ask for - H4 EAD/L2 EAD/GC EAD.
Something that doesn't need sponsorship.
And they claim this as a recruitment of Americans.
I don't know who they are trying to fool here by putting a statement that they are hiring Americans in those 4 centers that they are building in US but I can bet on that they are going to ask for just EAD's.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in I-131 (Advance Parole) Forum on 20 Apr 2017
Topic: Denied with AP

I strongly believe you first should probably learn how to post a question in a forum.
There is a ton of difference between - "Denied with AP" Vs "Anyone denied with AP ?".
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in I-140 Forum on 20 Apr 2017
Topic: Howz the trend in full time positions on H1B with desi witches

For past 4-5 months, every full time position I receive from either desi/non-desi companies says - "No visa sponsorship".
They are ready to hire H4 EAD (other EAD, GC & Citizens of course) but not H1.
I am not sure where this is finally heading to but there is no H4 EAD/GC EAD/GC without H1B.
They are cutting the tree itself when trying to reach for the branches & fruits.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 19 Apr 2017
Topic: Anyone with Deloitte H1 transfer experience

My above comment applies to those who are being hired for their delivery center.
But If you are being hired for their consulting services & like travel, you would be ok.
They got good projects on consulting end.
For consulting, make sure you are not on bench for more than 2 months.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 19 Apr 2017
Topic: Anyone with Deloitte H1 transfer experience

Didn't mean to scare you at all and I do understand that it is close to impossible to find a FT position with client on H1 now-a-days. Forget about client, even big indian firms are not sponsoring H1. But surprisingly, Del.. still does it. Don't ask me why.
So coming to my prior statement, their pay is ok but the biggest problem comes in terms of quality of work you do there. The project you are being hired for, has an urgent need so you would be ok until that gets over. But after that, you can consider yourself really lucky if you work on any technology you worked in the past. And the type of projects you get are of the lowest quality. And they ask you to travel irrespective of the fact that you are being hired for their delivery center. Well, I wish you all the very best.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 19 Apr 2017
Topic: Anyone with Deloitte H1 transfer experience

Dude. I believe you already work @ De...
I don't understand why you are giving such advises of asking someone to go to the level of begging.
He has already contacted the attorney & his recruiter and if they think they need him, they will reach out to him.

And this is to all others who are so desperate to work there...It's not a rosy picture there. That company can very well be part of WITCH. I was originally thinking to extend the definition of WITCH to WITCHE'D'. But I didn't know what to be added for 'E'.

Trust me, If you don't get a position in that company, you will be much happier than what you are right now.
If you don't believe me, you are more than welcome to come over here and you will repent (in 1 year) for not listening to me.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 23 Mar 2017
Topic: H1B transfer - Previous H1B amendment pending

I have seen both scenario's in this case.
I mean, I have seen people successfully getting their H1 transferred while their H1 amendment was in progress AND I have seen some getting RFE when trying to do a H1 transfer during pending H1 amendment.
And they had to wait until the RFE response was provided for Amendment before re-initiating the H1 transfer.
In my case, I processed my amendment in premium before initiating the H1 transfer to another company.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 23 Mar 2017
Topic: NOIR notice and amendment

First of all, do not worry.
You are in good shape because your new amendment has already been approved.
Since your amendment got approved even before you sent your reply to NOIR, If I were you, I would have asked my employer/lawyer to withdraw the old H1 petition.
That way, you do not even have to bother about the outcome of your NOIR.
And it is perfectly legal to withdraw an old petition and that would have been the safest bet.
And now coming to your current situation, since you already have an approved petition, even if your old petition gets revoked by USCIS, you should be OK but your lawyer can comfort you more on this.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in I-485 Forum on 07 Mar 2017
Topic: EAD to H1B possible?

Hope this helps.

1) If your PD is Dec 2008, give it out at the least 2-3 years before you get your GC. Going with the current trend, It is not possible to have the PD reach out to Dec 2008 this year or next year.

2) As far as I know, when someone starts using their EAD, they can move back to H1B ONLY if they are still with the SAME employer who sponsored their GC. Check with an attorney to be sure.

3) No idea

4) Company A can still apply H1 as long as you have valid i140

5) Shouldn't be an issue

6) You may get a question about paystub but again, it depends on case by case.

A bit of advise from my end - I was surprised to see your comment that you have been having sleepless nights due to this.
I was surprised what made you feel that unless you are over anxious about the new job.
If you do not want to take risk, you can always have the new employer initiate H1 transfer and start working on the receipt.
At the same time, ask them to file "Supplement J" to let USCIS know that you have moved to a different company.
At the worst case, if your H1 transfer gets denied, you will be still good on EAD.
If the new company is good, you should not worry too much about your H1 transfer, with your EAD as your backup.

Again, If you think you have good potential, If it's not Company "A" OR "B", company "X" will hire you.
Don't worry too much.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in I-485 Forum on 17 Feb 2017
Topic: EB2 India will advance to 2009 before fiscal year end

It would take at the least 3-4 years to reach Jan 2009.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in I-485 Forum on 16 Feb 2017
Topic: Name is updated??

I had same update on my case. It was because I moved to a different company and filed AC21. The description on USCIS website points to the date that we applied AC21 and says name was updated. In my case, It should be the update of attorney information.
Anyways, all the best for you.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in I-485 Forum on 24 Jan 2017
Topic: Wife moving on to GC-EAD from H1

Hello Everyone,

Have a question.
My wife is on H1 right now and she is moving to a new job on Jan 30th, 2017 and she is going to use GC-EAD for the new job.
Her last day with the current employer is Jan 27th, 2017.
She has already informed her employer about her last day and he is ok with it.
We are not sure If he is going to cancel her H1 on the same day itself.
So, when she submits her I-9 form with the EAD information on her day-1 to the new employer, will her new employer be able to validate her through his E-Verify system ?
Your experience & response are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in I-131 (Advance Parole) Forum on 18 Nov 2016
Topic: Help Needed ASAP !!!!!!!!! Need to file next week for EAD & AP

Keep the forms related to I765 & I131 in 2 different envelope. Place those 2 envelope into a bigger one.
Send this to the address that you qualify under I765.
USCIS will take care of transferring your I131 forms to their respective center.
The reason for address to be different on I765 & I131 is to facilitate filing of these separately, if needed by someone.
I filed them on Sep-30 and I got my cards today.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 14 Nov 2016
Topic: Questions about contracting

I m surprised to see this question from someone who has been in US for 10 years. If I were you, I would find another FT employer with a better pay (if that's your concern) and negotiate GC processing start time than going for a contractual opportunity, unless you can be sure of atleast $100+ per hour in one place for at least 3 years. If I were you, I would consider all the other factors such as - time to be spent with family, travel to clients, travel to India, H1 amendments, health insurance costs etc.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in I-485 Forum on 15 Sep 2016
Topic: EAD renewal fee

Correct me If I am wrong guys.
As far as I know, for those who applied 485 after Oct 2011 (or something in 2011), there is no fee for AP renewal as well.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 08 Sep 2016
Topic: H1b transfer- EAD/AP on my hand

I will try to answer some of your questions.

1. Since your 485 has been pending for more than 6 months, nothing will happen to your application. You don't have to start the GC processing again. Your EAD is valid unless your 485 gets denied.

2. For continuing your GC process with your new company, my suggestion would be to file AC21 (check with attorney if you need to file AC21 eventhough you are not joining the newer employer on EAD). I believe you need to file AC21 even if u r joining on H1 as AC21 tells USCIS about the company & lawyer change.

3. yes.

4. AC21 has nothing to do with your wife staying with you. Search for AC21 in google and you should find the info.
I don't like this postI like this post
1 2 3 Next »