close
Do you like trackitt?
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for multiple tickers per page!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for right-to-left languages!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for loading content via an RSS feed!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has an optional fade effect between items!
  • New updates have been made to jQuery News Ticker! Check below for more details!
  • jQuery News Ticker is now compatible with jQuery 1.3.2! See below for further details and for latest download.
  • Further updates to jQuery News Ticker are coming soon!

Please submit your thread title

Advertisement               
      
Add a new post in this thread Ask an immigration lawyer Receive email notifications when new posts are added to this thread
Start a new thread in this forum

EB1B profile review

Like this thread? I don't like this thread 0I like this thread 0
Posted by pgangu (62) 18 Jan 2018#26
to donsaber:

you mean i need to present all the 50 papers? each paper could be 3-10 pages long !!!

my lawyer said just proof of completion is enough from my accounts page

Also there was a conference where i reviewed 16 articles, but that online database is closed and i cant view them anymore. I got a letter from the conference chair that I did review 16. Is that enough?
(reply) I don't like this postI like this post
Posted by donsaber (34) 18 Jan 2018#27
to pgangu:

no i meant just the list from your accounts page, plus few example emails of invitation and thankyou for completing review.
(reply) I don't like this postI like this post
Posted by pgangu (62) 18 Jan 2018#28
to donsaber:

cool thx. r u familiar with any online analytics tools that shows your percentile based on your citation counts in that field? like if i have 100 citations in CSE, am i better than 90 %-95 % of CSE folks in the world?

i reached to david zitzat today. He is claiming that he hardly losing EB-1B cases and has special expertise in handling weaker profiles. Wanted to know is his skill in showing the evidence or does he have any special tools to showcase that.

Thx
(reply) I don't like this postI like this post
Posted by donsaber (34) 18 Jan 2018#29
to pgangu:

his skill I believe is his experience doing this for past 30 years. He probably has seen more than enough cases in his life. I was lucky as i did not get any RFE, but the true skill of an attorney is in answering the RFEs and getting approval.

he does not have any special tools, what worked for me was the petition cover letter that he wrote using my achievements and showing evidences. He also helped tremendously in drafting the letters from beginning and told me which achievements to highlight while getting the letters.

90% of your case is built by the reference letters that you get and your achievements what the referrers talk about stating they are exceptional, that's the foundation of your case. The remaining 10% is your cover letter which basically is about using language and quotes from your referrers and developing arguments for evidences and meeting the USCIS requirements.

I do not know about online analytics tools.
(reply) I don't like this postI like this post
 



Do you like trackitt?
Add a new post in this thread Ask an immigration lawyer Receive email notifications when new posts are added to this thread Start a new thread in this forum
8 users watching this thread
Tell your friends about trackitt