Do you like trackitt?
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for multiple tickers per page!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for right-to-left languages!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for loading content via an RSS feed!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has an optional fade effect between items!
  • New updates have been made to jQuery News Ticker! Check below for more details!
  • jQuery News Ticker is now compatible with jQuery 1.3.2! See below for further details and for latest download.
  • Further updates to jQuery News Ticker are coming soon!
Back to Forum

Discuss US Citizenship case

US Citizenship case:   (Report this case)
User: Maverick8181 Nationality: India
Case Added to Tracker: 05 Jan 2018 Last Updated: 11 Jan 2018
Notes: Online Application
Watch this case
Users currently watching this case: tototrain, varmai, Maverick8181, foobar2018
16 Comments
 Posted by tototrain on 06 Jan 2018
Hi Maverick8181, I filed on Jan 2nd online and received the fingerprint notice today, but there was not a notice letter under the document tab under my account as the notice described. Am I wondering if it's a glitch. Did you find the notice letter online? Thanks!
 Posted by tototrain on 06 Jan 2018
 Posted by tototrain on 06 Jan 2018
Sorry, when I submitted my post, it posted twice for some reason. I cannot delete the repetitive post.
 Posted by tototrain on 06 Jan 2018
 Posted by Maverick8181 on 06 Jan 2018
Hi Tototrain, I too got a fingerprint notice today but no letter in my account. I guess it should come there in a day or two.
 Posted by tototrain on 06 Jan 2018
Great to know that I'm not the only one. :) Thank you so much. Wish you the best!
 Posted by varmai on 06 Jan 2018
same status as mine, Did u check case status without logging in ? it has timeline
 Posted by Maverick8181 on 06 Jan 2018
I had tried that too but mine just says biometrics appointment has been mailed to you and "If you do not receive your appointment notice by February 5, 2018, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice." Which link did you use to check your status and timeline?
 Posted by varmai on 06 Jan 2018
ok exactly same message as mine and also deadline. I am guessing we will get document probably in 48 hours
 Posted by tototrain on 06 Jan 2018
I logged onto https://my.uscis.gov/ to see the timeline. I just checked the mobile app "Case Tracker". I saw the same thing as "If you do not receive your appointment notice by February 5, 2018, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice."
 Posted by foobar2018 on 08 Jan 2018
@tototrain - Me too received fingerprint note on Jan 6, 2018. However the letter is not present under documents tab.
 Posted by varmai on 11 Jan 2018
hi, what is your USCIS District office?
 Posted by Maverick8181 on 11 Jan 2018
Where do i find that out? :) Is that where my biometrics has been scheduled?
 Posted by varmai on 11 Jan 2018
I think biometrics can be taken at any USCIS ASC. But. district office will be where your interview will be there
 Posted by Maverick8181 on 11 Jan 2018
So then how would you know your District office until you get your Interview letter?
 Posted by varmai on 11 Jan 2018
Try entering your zip code here https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-uscis-office/field-offices